Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A girl can hope.

In Life – I hope to live in such a way that I can face myself in the mirror each morning knowing I tried my best the day before and will try my best in the days to follow.  I want to be able to look back at my life and see that not a single day was wasted on selfish pursuits, but rather, every day was a small contribution to humanity through the accumulation of good deeds.  I hope that any discord I encounter be resolved peacefully.  I hope to never lose sight of the goodness in people, and that I acknowledge such goodness when graced with its presence.  I hope to learn all I can from those who have tread before me, yet not lose faith in forging my own path.  I hope to live simply and humbly.

In Family – I hope to maintain a good relationship with my family.  I hope to be able to support my parents and brothers in fulfilling their dreams.  Should the day come when the world has turned its back on any one of us, I hope we are able to stand strong for one another.  I hope to set a good example for my brothers.  We may not agree on every aspect of life, but I hope we are able to respect each other’s individualism.  I hope to make my parents proud of the daughter they raised.  I hope they consider my successes as their own because I would not be the person I am today without their help and guidance.

In Love – I hope to be a source of joy for my loved one.  I hope that all my actions and words reflect love, encouragement, and support for him.  I hope our future will be fortified by the honesty, trust, and respect we uphold for one another.  I hope that as time passes, I will continue to earn his love and never take it for granted.  I hope that every day of his life I will be able to convey to him how special he is.  I hope the bond we have begun to build upon will hold strong until it is unbreakable.  I hope we grow together, and as individuals.  I hope we continue to journey alongside each other.  I hope we inspire each other to become the best possible versions of ourselves.  I hope my companionship serves as a reminder to him that he is not alone, as his companionship does for me.  I hope that our love is met with happiness and acceptance by the people most important to us.

In Spirituality – I hope to reconcile with the faith of my past, and be able to move forward with renewed vigor in my new path of spirituality.  I hope to live with an open heart and mind, and to remain connected to the forces of the universe that guide me toward the destiny I am striving to earn.

No comments:

Post a Comment